Packages & Deals
Mid-April through October as available
SMALLMOUTH BASS PACKAGE
Half-day, full-day and two-day guided fishing experiences on the Greenbrier or New Rivers.
- Options include float fishing, spin fishing, fly-fishing, wade fishing and cycling fishing.
- Float trips utilize a river specific, 16 foot Catamaran equipped with two swivel captain’s chairs.
- Cycling fishing utilizes the Greenbrier River Trail to gain access to the Greenbrier River
Meals: Box lunch is provided by the guide with full-day trips. Breakfasts and dinners are on your own.
General Info: West Virginia fishing license required.
- The fishing is suitable for experienced and beginner anglers.
- Anglers will need to bring their own gear.
Lodging in a furnished log cabin at Greenbrier State Forest with accommodations from 2 to 6 people depending on cabin style.
- Cabins have wood-burning fireplaces and are fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and bath with shower.
- A 2-bedroom accessible cabin also features a heat pump and A/C and a bath with tub/shower combination.
- All cabins are fully equipped for housekeeping, including cooking utensils, dishes, flatware, bed linens and towels.
Reservations: 304-536-1944 or contact us today for rates and to arrange your next fishing experience or relax at beautiful Greenbrier State Forest.
Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, Tubes, and Duckies
Receive 15% off on equipment rentals from The Greenbrier River company when staying overnight at Greenbrier State Forest. Must present a current proof of camping or cabin occupancy (receipt or written confirmation) upon rental to get the discounted floatation type rental rate. Greenbrier River Company is one of West Virginia’s original outfitters and located near Alderson, W.Va.
- Greenbrier State Forest guests receive shuttle service from the outfitter headquarters to and from the river experience, paddles, life jackets, river maps, waterproof box of your cell phone, paddling and safety instructions.
- Reservations for floatation rentals are not required, however, a ‘heads-up’ call is appreciated.
- Contact the Greenbrier River Company direct at 800-775-2203 for rates, reservations, and summer river fun on the Greenbrier River.